Booking and cancellation terms for group bookings
The booking is confirmed with an advance payment of 30% of the total cost of the booking. The final payment is dues 30 days before the arrival date.
In order for us to guarantee the best possible success of your arrangements, we require that you comply with the following terms and recommendations, unless otherwise agreed.
Cancellations and changes to the bookings can be made without charge from the last confirmed number of rooms in the Lakeside Hotel and Art & Design villas as follows:
When the group size is 11-50 people
- cancellation without charge 45 days before the start date of the booking
- when the cancellation is made 15-44 days before the start date of the booking, the cancellation fee is 50% of the accommodation value
- when the cancellation is made less than 14 days before the start of the booking, the total value of the booking is charged
When the group size is over 50
- cancellation without charge 60 days before the start date of the booking
- when the cancellation is made 45-59 days before the start date of the booking, the cancellation fee is 50% of the accommodation value
- when the cancellation is made less than 44 days before the start of the booking, the total value of the booking is charged
Minimum group size is 11 people
List of names
We ask you to send the list of names including rooming list information:
- group name with the arrival and leaving dates
- group leader
- estimated time of arrival at the hotel and the time of leaving the hotel
- any possible meal times and special dietary requirements
- any other requirements for the accommodation
Other terms and conditions
For reasons beyond its control, the hotel may, after consulting the client, transfer the booking to an alternative accommodation of at least the same standard.
The hotel then reimburses the client for any immediate costs caused by the transfer.
If the deposit has not been received by the due date, the reservation is considered as cancelled.
Check-in time starts at 4pm at villas and rowhouse apartments, and at the hotel 2 pm. Check-out time is by 12pm on the date of departure.
The law on package travel does not apply to hotel reservations. These fall under the accommodation and catering statute.
The hotel may deviate from these regulations, in which case the hotel’s own regulations shall be stated separately in the reservation.
We recommend that our clients obtain travel insurance to cover any contingencies, because the hotel has no responsibility to accept cancellations without cancellation fees, not even if a medical certificate or other documentary evidence is presented.
Force majeure refers to cases in which the hotel cannot deliver the agreed services due to a strike or another factor that affects its operations. This only applies to the hotel's own services and excludes any external services, such as those related to the means of transport.